ABOUT ENEA GARDEN DESIGN
Enea Garden Design is an international firm based in Rapperswil-Jona, Miami and New York. We exist to improve quality of life worldwide by providing bespoke landscapes for all to experience. Our focus on design and documentation for the custom projects we participate in is made possible with the exceptional standards and dedication of our team that drive the organization forward. At Enea, every team member is valued and plays a critical role in the success of all other team members, as well as our overall mission. Therefore, we are committed to bringing in only the best and brightest who are excited to rise to the challenge.
Both the MIAMI and NEW YORK offices are seeking a creative, collaborative and passionate designer who excels in a fast-paced work environment to join the team. The ideal candidate will work alongside a team of landscape architectural designers to provide our clients with the award-winning services they have come to expect from our firm.
· 8+ years experience under a licensed landscape architect is required
· Bachelor’s degree or Master's Degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited program
· Relative experience in high-end residential design; additional experience in large-scale developments and condominium developments is a plus
· Excellent communication and project management skills
· Demonstrated leadership in project development processes from concept to construction administration, including technical aspects that are inherent to successful projects
· Ability to translate conceptual design into construction drawings and details independently
· Experience coordinating projects as a contributing member of a collaborative team.
· Demonstrated production of presentation quality graphics and renderings
· Excellent written and verbal skills to interface with team members and clients
· Working knowledge of Florida plant materials desirable
· Excellent graphic communication Skills and familiarity with design software (AutoCAD; Adobe Creative Suite; Microsoft Office; Sketchup (preferred))
· Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
· Strong visual awareness and an eye for detail, including demonstrated production of presentation quality graphics and renderings
· Interest and ability to engage in mentorship and professional guidance of junior staff
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Independently Coordinates team and project activities by creating schedules, setting priorities, and directing the work of other designers
· Know and clearly understand the proposal and scope of each project
· Maintain records, prepare reports, and compose correspondence relative to the work
· Independently Plans, organizes, and supervises the development and preparation of landscape drawings, specifications, etc.
· Review and make recommendations concerning landscape architecture and design. Ability to provide design solutions in a creative and timely manner
· Reviews shop drawings for accuracy and conformity with approved plans and specifications
· Interprets landscape plans, specifications, as well as local codes and regulations related to the work
· Oversees and conducts field inspections prior to finalization of landscape plans and as landscape projects progress to determine compliance with regulations and specifications;
· Provides landscape architecture planning and design documents including presentation graphics, construction documents and construction specifications
· Oversees, coordinates and presents detailed plans and working drawings, including applications, construction details and specifications for the project
· Conducts preliminary analysis of the site (inventory and analysis, incl. existing vegetation, grades, soil, buildings, roads)
· Plant selection and tree tagging
· Contact and coordination with manufacturers and suppliers
· Attend meetings with clients and other professionals for coordination purposes
· Maintain project workflow organization including the management of CAD standards, prepare meeting minutes, and maintain project file structure
· Keep within budgets and timelines
· Ensure that all work is carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations
· Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals
· Observe job sites and ensure that the design and quality is being adhered to
· Demonstrate interest and ability to engage in mentorship and professional guidance of junior staff
· Demonstrate leadership to foster positive motivational experience to design staff
BENEFITS AND CULTURE
At Enea, we value our team members as individuals leading real lives, in and out of the workplace. So we want to ensure they have the resources they need to stay healthy and happy.
Top-Notch Medical Benefits:
We provide industry-leading medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as disability and life insurance benefits. Having peace of mind about our health and security frees us to focus on what matters.
Investing in the Future:
We care about the future of our team members and like to put our money where our mouth is. We offer a comprehensive 401(k) Plan with company match.
An Environment that Works:
We believe in the beauty of our surroundings and its impact on our well-being and productivity, so we take pride in providing a modern, clean and beautiful workspace to enjoy each day.
A Team that Plays Together:
We know that a close team is a strong team, so we are committed to providing opportunities to enjoy each other’s company and celebrate our successes.
WANT TO JOIN US?
Please provide resume and work samples via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes with no work samples will not be considered. Keep file size to a maximum of 5mb. No phone calls please.